Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Smith Family

The Smith family was a dream to photograph! Lindsay arranged the session so her husband wasn't home and we shot on her gorgeous slot of land!  She gave him prints from our session as a Christmas present and I finally got the go ahead to post them on the internet! :) The weather that early November evening was so gorgeous.. not to mention I had the most perfect subjects! Love radiates from Lindsay and it shows in these images. We didn't try to keep the dogs out of the way because, hey, they're family too. Total I think she has 17 dogs because she rescues and fosters them. But there were just a *few* rascals running in and out of the shoot! These are my favorite types of shoots because it's not too "posey-posey" just a bunch of having fun and loving one another! This has to be my favorite family session to date. I hope ya'll enjoy these images just as much as I do.











































3 comments:

  1. Well, as Lindsay's maternal aunt, I have to say these are WONDERFUL pictures of the family. I am sure Brad was thrilled. I would love to copy these on my computer, but don't feel at liberty to do so without asking.
    Kathy Leinthall, Interlaken, NY...soon to be from Rio Rico, AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! You are more than welcome to save them to your computer but please do not print them as for the quality will be very low. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete