Sunday, January 18, 2015

The LaSalle Family

When Frances contacted me awhile back and inquired about a newborn session for Davis, I was already booked for that time and luckily enough she was willing to wait for an available date and for Davis to be a little bit older. She then decided to turn it into a family session instead and I'm super glad she did because I had a lot of fun getting to know her and her family. Chris and Frances' older son Ellis is a total heart breaker. I could not stop talking about his sweet little eyes and handsome smirks. During our session I also found out that the location where we shot the first few images is the old CR 337 in Bronson. Like horse and wagon/buggy type of road! And this is pretty much their driveway. I thought that was so cool! Here's a few of my favorites from their session.


No comments:

Post a Comment