Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Davis Wedding | 9.27.14

What started out as a beautiful sunny day in Mayo, Florida turned in to a dreary rainy afternoon but that didn't dampen Gabby and Jerrod's special day one bit. Gab is such a go-with-the-flow kinda gal and when it rains, she dances. AS SOON as the ceremony ended, it started to pour. Plans had to ultimately be changed... but in my eyes everything happens for a reason. They say rain on a wedding day is good luck for the couple, right? These two are super sweet... I couldn't imagine kicking off my Fall wedding season with any other couple. Without this photography journey of mine I would have never met such genuinely kind people like these two. I really feel honored to have captured their day and to make great friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment