Friday, March 1, 2013

Olivia Is Here!

So about a month ago I blogged Casey's maternity sessions and baby shower.... (Click Here) and now I am blogging Olivia's arrival! I got her in the studio when she was about two weeks old and might I say she is such a ham! She baked in the oven a bit longer that she was supposed to but when she arrived she was sure ready to come out! Most of the session she was wanting to stay awake to see what was going on and boy did she like to stretch those little legs out!! But I won the fight and we did get some sweet sleepy shots (not as many as I'd like to but hey Casey's only a hop skip and a jump away so we plan to do plenty of shoots of this sweet pea. When Olivia turned about a month old I came into the Hassel home and shot some more 'lifestyle' type shots. These are some of my favorite because these images allow mom to look back at such a sweet moment that doesn't last long. Loved these sessions and I hope ya'll do too!



2 comments:

  1. Olivia is so stinkin' precious!! Of course, Mindy, you always take such great pictures! :)

    Amber Hassell

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious!!! Love the pics, especially the one with little tongue sticking out!! :)

    ReplyDelete