Saturday, January 5, 2013

Awaiting Baby Olivia

To watch a couple I grew up with grow together as their little peanut grows is one of the most rewarding experiences I could ask for as a photographer. I had a mini session with Casey when she was only a few months along... then attended her baby shower... then had a full maternity session with her and Bryan... did I mention they are my next door neighbors? So this will NOT be the last you see of this sweet family. Oliva Lyndsey Hassell was born on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:16pm and weighed in at 7lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. I can't wait to meet her! she'll be in the studio this coming week... be aware.. your Facebook newsfeed may be swamped with images from Olivia's big debut! 



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this first one so much, totally should be entered into a contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, all of them....beautiful family; I can remember these two when they were youngins...especially Bryan when he played baseball w/Joey. Those two sure have grown up! can't believe how time flys by....... :)

    ReplyDelete