Monday, September 9, 2013

Koa Kai Is 3 Months!

GAH! Koa's session was so dreamy! Or so it looks! LOL! The flies oh gosh the flies!! They were buzzing in our faces and biting us left and right, it had just finished raining when we pulled up so it was super humid and all the while Koa had a huge grin on his face! I can't believe how happy he was the whole time!! I thank Charlie, Hope, and Corinna so much for not freaking out on me and all of us knocking out this session in record time! He is SUCH a ham! And I can't forget about big sister, Ava. She just hung out the whole time and helped get Koa's attention when needed! I am looking forward to seeing this family again!! 
**And just as a side note: baby Koa, as well as all other babies I shoot, had someone within inches of him, if not then hands on him at all times of shooting. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment