Monday, January 13, 2014

Williams Wedding

It was a quiet Sunday morning. A rainy and cloudy day, the sun poked through the clouds a few times. I was only scheduled to work this wedding for 3 hours so I knew I had to photograph as much as possible in that time. First off I LOVED the setting of this wedding! So intimate at Steinhatchee's The Landing. Beverly and Russell kept the guest number small and we even got a shot with everyone who attended! It was such a special moment watching the bride and groom surrounded by their closest friends and family. Because the ceremony and reception was located inside I actually enjoyed the rain! I think it gave a dreamy but crisp and clean look to the scenery. A little dark for my camera's liking but I'm digging the grain I got in some photos. Thank you Beverly and Russell for having me there for your big day!  This day mended a family together with love and I am so happy to be apart of their journey as a family and photograph such an important day! Enjoy a peek into the Williams wedding!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these photos Mindy!!!!! Love the church and everything about this place. Such a lovely setting for a wedding, You did a great job, Love you and so proud of you ! MOM <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these photos Mindy!!!!! Love the church and everything about this place. Such a lovely setting for a wedding, You did a great job, Love you and so proud of you ! MOM <3

    ReplyDelete