Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kristina + Glenn | Engaged

I have known Kristina and Glenn for quite a few years now through one of my best friends. These two have such a sweet and intimate loving personality so it was only my hopes to document that and allow such a special feeling to show through their images. I was giddy with excitement when Kristina contacted me interested in information about my wedding photography. It will be such an honor to be apart of their February wedding in Tampa. They decided to drive up from their home in St. Petersburg to visit with friends/family and to shoot their engagement session.. And all I can say is this : hands down one of my most favorite sessions I have shot to date. We started off near the Suwannee River in the woods walking some trails then jumped in the car to head to our second location, the field of purple flowers. SO much dreaminess at that place. We got there just in the nick of time before the sun dipped below the tree line and hustled through some poses to soak up all that yummy light. 
I am so so thankful for such sweet clients like Kristina and Glenn and couldn't be happier to call them my friends. Also, I met Mr. Bentley for the first time and, might I say, he is even sweeter in person than in pictures on Kristina's Instagram! lol! I had such a blast with these three and can't wait until February 6th! I wanted to share so many of my favorite images! Enjoy<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment