Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Moody Family

I got together with the Moody's for some pictures on their gorgeous property. Photographing Tracey and her husband... I learned a lot from them. I loved just observing their patience and loving kindness towards their two children... Noah, a rowdy and adventurous young soul... and Bennett, a fun loving and strong young man. Both a handful but so much fun! Bennett has a mental illness but I don't like to call it that... more like mental awesomeness! I worked with him as if I do any other kid.. just give him the freedom to do as he would like (with small suggested posing)! There is no right or wrong way to photograph children/teens... if you let them be themselves the rest will follow<3 I had a great time with these four that night and still smile looking back on their session.



No comments:

Post a Comment