Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Phillips Wedding | 10.18.2014

*Sigh* I just adore Lauren and Josh. They are two seriously kind people crazy in love for each other. The day of their wedding was a laid back one. Nerves were buzzing, emotions filled the air and the day all in all went pretty darn smooth. The weather was perfection and the venue offered a classy yet clean touch. I loved all the little details about this day.. it was so hard to narrow the images down for this blog! As a photographer it is so special to me to get to know crazy amazing people. If it wasn't for photographing such events like weddings, I would have never had the opportunity to build relationships with people like Lauren and Josh. Here's a peek into their big day!



"You are, and always have been, my dream." 
— Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)





And a huge thanks to my amazing second shooter Candice Hildebrandt!
Bride and Groom rings from Bejeweled Custom Jewelers
Venue: Haile Plantation Golf & Country Club
Wedding dress by Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner


No comments:

Post a Comment